NEW!! 2005 2006 2007 2008 CHRYSLER 300 TOURING VIP FRONT LIP KIT
Limited Quantity !
Separate parts also available message us for details.
• 100% Brand New and Unpainted Never Installed
• Includes 1 Front Lip for 300 Touring models only
• This kit is sold as OEM STYLE and not OEM part
• Constructed in Hand Laid RESOFLEX FRP
• Items are primmed in Black Gelcoat
• Professional body shop installation is recommended this is a NOVICE install
• Items need to be prepped prior to paint
• Manufactured in North America
• Hardware is not included
• Please allow 2-3 Weeks for delivery
• Please allow 3-5 business days for us to properly prepare your shipment and tracking information
• Shipping is Indicated to any lower 48 State and Canada
• For Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, Samoa, Hawaii and International contact us first!
• Add 20.00 USD for Shipping Insurance (optional)
• We require your phone number for shipping purchase, please email us your number after payment.
• LOCAL PICK-UP ARE FREE!!!
PAYMENTS, BIDDING and CONTACT INFO
• We accept Paypal
• Make sure you are bidding on the correct part, contact us for any questions.
• Payments must be received 7 days after bidding.
AUCTION TERMS: By bidding you agree to our terms and conditions, all sales are final, all body kits, lips, fenders, hoods, spoilers, scoops, diffusers or any other product that we sell are sold "As Is", Any purchased made can not be canceled. We sell the products as OEM Style and not as OEM parts. Refunds are not allowed. Every bid is a binding contract toward purchasing the item, if damage has occurred during shipping, it is the responsibility of the carrier if insurance was purchased all damage claims must be made by the purchaser directly to the freight company. In case of damage, keep all boxes, packing materials and damaged merchandise for the freight company to inspect. Never refuse shipment or return it without approval since your right to make a damage claim may be denied by Transit Company if you do so. It is the customer's responsibility to understand all of the work involved in the installation process for body kit or fiber-glass or carbon fiber products or any after market product. Understand that fiberglass parts are not always a direct bolt on, and parts may require extra work for proper fitment We recommend having a custom body shop to install the fiberglass products. Most collision shops do not know how to install aftermarket kits and will charge unreasonable amounts. Shipping refusal: any buyers who refuses a shipment after purchase will be charged for shipping both ways. We reserved the right to change any typographical error.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be aware that we take no responsibility for any import or sales tax your local customs may impose on your purchase. If you have any doubts we strongly suggest you talk to your local customs office before placing a bid. We cannot advise on YOUR local customs rules and regulations and all deliveries would have to pass through your country's customs department and may be liable to extra charges. All shipping charge are only from our door to your depot or door.
REFUNDS: Refunds are not available. Please make sure you are bidding on the correct item before placing a bid. So please ask before buying as we cannot correct mistakes once the Auction/Buy it now has ended. NO EXCEPTIONS
EXCHANGE: Buyer needs to pay for the return shipping fee. All shipping fee not refundable